- Mariagrazia Felisi (Sole Director): Degree in Life Sciences, PhD in Clinical
Pharmacology and Medical Therapy and Master Degree in
Pharmacovigilance. Several years of experience in Clinical Research as
Quality Assurance and authors of many international publications.
- Donato Bonifazi (Business Development): MEcon, Degree in
Management; certified Project Manager; Extensive experience in
European Project Management; Business Consulting and Trial
Management. Member of the Paediatric Working Group of the EUCROF
(European Clinical Research Organizations Federation) and President of
the Italian Association of Clinical Research Organization (AICRO).
- Luca Forlani (Information Technology): IT Engineer with strong expertise in
data management. He is also specialized in websites development and
- Cristina Manfredi (Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance): BSc (Hons) in European Business with Technology, MA in Marketing Communications, Master in Bioethics for Clinical Trials and Ethics Committees. Trusted deputy in EudraVigialnce. Longstanding experience in regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance.
- Rosetta Padula (Monitoring Activities): Degree in chemistry. Several years of
experience in Clinical Research and CRA since 2013 in Pediatrics and rare diseases trials, medical device and observational study.
- Mariapaola Felisi (Administration Office and Quality Management System – ISO): Responsible for administration and trial documentation archiving.
- Silvia Pulici (SOPs and training): Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and
Technology. Long-standing experience in clinical trial management and
monitoring activities. Responsible for SOP management and ICH-GCP
compliance and training.
- Simona Ravera (Data Management): Degree in Life Sciences and Master
Degree in Pharmacoeconomics. Experience in Outcomes Research, Health
Related Quality of Life, Health Economics, data entry and management.